Tech Support Guy banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well hello again everyone I recently installed ZoneAlarm not the pro version to help keep my comp safe and running smooth anyways I hid the icon in my taskbar so I can let it do it's thing without telling me when I checked so far it says over 290 intrusions were blocked and 50 to 56 are high rated im just wondering does that mean that someone tried to hack me that many times or is this normal stuff like blocking junk out from sites or blocking adware and stuff this doesn't mean I would be in serious trouble without it would it?

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thats' all I wanted to know just wanted to make sure this is normal and not some serious attempt of hacking anyways im glad to use ZoneAlarm best fire wall I ever seen today.

Oh yeah that's another thing of course I do use spybot, adaware, and hijackthis for the probs I had to make my comp run nice anyways for my a/v program I do use Anti/Vir which is a good one, but im wondering is AVG better to use not the payed version the free one I used em both and seem more happy with A/V I know it's all about perference just wondering if Anti/Vir is the good one I should keep or if I should switch to AVG :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.