Tech Support Guy banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well , everything started in yesterday when i decided that i need to uninstall PACE Anti-Piracy plugin.

I did it whit YOUR UNINSTALLER PRO 2008

I selected super mode , and it means that after original uninstaller does i job the uninstaller pro 2008 will scan the registry and other files that werent deleted and delete them. But when programm was deleting them i noticed a lot of registry files , like for alot of my other programms ,but nothing really happend , so i just clicked delete all of them. everything worked just fine until i decided to restart pc , but since that time my pc freezes all the time welcome screeen ( you know the blue one) I READ A LOT OF POSTS BUT THAT seems to not help because.

1.In safe mode , the safe freeze thing happen.

Maybe you know what could i do , somehow recover my registry or intall it again with some boot screen modes , or thing like that.

My pc is : ASUSmk6000series.

Thank you !

B]
[/B]

[/LIST]

·
Trusted Advisor
85,518 Posts
By using Your Uninstaller! Pro 2008(which is very outdated) in super mode to uninstall Pace anti-piracy plugin, it selected numerous registry entries for your programs and the operating system for removal. The effect of the removal wasn't obvious until you restarted your computer.

I saw this happen a few months ago with someone using YUP 2010 in super mode, and the only way to resolve it was to reinstall Windows XP.

----------------------------------------------------------------

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.