Tech Support Guy banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Gone but Never Forgotten
26,895 Posts
Yes!! I just saw that!! I thought some people had super-special abilities or something. :D

Thank you for putting that functionality in.:)
We do but we don't like to show off. :cool:

·
Gone but Never Forgotten
26,895 Posts
But on a more serious note, I tried to view Paq's thread in CD (A Must Watch!) at work but it wouldn't load. The reason: our work computers are running IE 6 and they have no incentive to upgrade. I am watching it now on FF v3.6.13 with no problems. Let us know if you have any problems on any other browser.

·
Retired Trusted Advisor
5,465 Posts
Nice as the feature is, shouldn't there be some option to turn it off in your user panel? For those on low bandwidth for example.

·
Retired Trusted Advisor
5,465 Posts
Don't push it! :eek: PLEASE.

The cat/dog wars on this forum! John has his sniper, but Cookiegal has her big red button.

·
Administrator
15,306 Posts
Nice as the feature is, shouldn't there be some option to turn it off in your user panel? For those on low bandwidth for example.
We can do that pretty easily, but I don't think there is too much overhead for this -- the video itself doesn't begin to load until it's clicked on.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.