Tech Support Guy banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
My friend only seeing picture is not enough. you must be willing to commit to a lifetime of yogic practice. There must be a basic want to grow, regardless of whether or not we will achieve enlightenment in this lifetime. It is one of Yoga's fundamental beliefs that no effort is ever wasted, even the slightest attempt at transforming ourselves makes a difference.

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
jack02 said:
My friend only seeing picture is not enough. you must be willing to commit to a lifetime of yogic practice. There must be a basic want to grow, regardless of whether or not we will achieve enlightenment in this lifetime. It is one of Yoga's fundamental beliefs that no effort is ever wasted, even the slightest attempt at transforming ourselves makes a difference.
This is a joke...it's funny..hahahahaha

·
Registered
21,334 Posts
jack02 said:
The point is, if you are hammered enough you can bend like a Yoga master!!

Deke, I don't think there are too many ******** in Alabama drinking Heineken

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.