Tech Support Guy banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm damn sad... i just went to yahoo.com (like i do every day) and signed on and recieved "invalid password" . I tried it again and recieved the same thing again.

so i tried signing in to Yahoo! Messenger... "Your account has been locked for security reasons..."

Maybe I did forget the password, I used the Forgotten Password option... Filled up the form... and This is what I get...

Quote:
This Yahoo! Account Has Been Deactivated

Please remember that the Yahoo! Terms of Service provides that Yahoo! may terminate your Yahoo! account in certain situations, including (a) where a violation of the TOS or other incorporated agreements or guidelines has occured, (b) in response to a request by you (self-initiated account deletions), or (c) extended periods of inactivity. For full information, please review the entire Terms of Service.
Anyone know what i can do?? It says for security reasons? What the heck did i do?

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I clicked on the link and there is a form there but it is a feedback form though. It asks for my name, email address and subject (general, suggestion). And then says type ur feedback here. It doesnt have any of the options u mentioned. :(

Also, i have 2 accounts on yahoo, and now both have been disactivated!!! :(
What the heck is going on?? Could it be that maybe my computer has some spyware or somethin and that somehow someone got my password and cancelled my accounts?

·
Registered
3,998 Posts
Only Yahoo! knows why they deactivated your accounts. Don't think any of them read these posts. Open a new email account if needed and fill out the feedback form to Yahoo!

sekirt

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.