Tech Support Guy banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey my name is Erwin and I have a little problem with XP.

I recently bought a new laptop, a Dell Vostro 1720.
This laptop came with windows vista pre installed, but I'm not really fond of vista so I reformatted my partitions and installed windows XP instead (SP2).

However after Installing Xp some problems occured. Somethimes my laptop gave me a fatal error:

STOP: c000021a {Fatal System Error}
The Windows SubSystem system process terminated unexpectedly with a status of 0xc0000005 (0x75e91a76 0x00c7f5dc)
The system has been shut down.
I thought this had something to do with me not having all drivers installed. So I restarted installed all drivers and the problems seemed fixxed. after this I installed MCafee and Firefox and turned of my laptop.

This all happened yesterday, after having installed all drivers I got one more fatal system error however after restarting everything seemed fine.
Even today when I started up my laptop everything went smooth. I installed 7zip and after this I installed Photoshop CS4.

After the installation I tried to run photoshop and I got the fatal system error again. Now each time I startup my computer this error occurs a few seconds after starting up. I can start up in Safe mode normally.

I hope anyone can help me with this problem.

Thanks in advance.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.