Tech Support Guy banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am desperately trying to get my netgear wireless to work with my xbox 360. Here is what has happened so far. I moved my router next to my xbox 360 to test the connection. I know the router is broadcasting because my computer downstairs is working off the router now on a wireless connection. Now the interesting part. The xbox does not even see the router. It's like it is not even there. I have tried opening ports. Nothing. My PS3 even see's the router from downstairs in my house. So I know it is broadcasting. The wireless adapter i got for the xbox will sometimes see other wireless networks from other houses as well. So I know that works as well. My daughter just spent $100 on the wireless adapter for her xbox today.I have a netgear wpn824v3. Could someone please help me on this one. It has me very frustrated at this point. thanks

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.