Tech Support Guy banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am thinking of buying the XBox 360 VGA cable so I can connect my system to my computer monitor and get HD. The only problem is the audio. The VGA cable has the white and red component audio plugs, but I need to connect them to my computer speakers, which use a standard headphone jack (the kind on a set of headphones, not the hole). Does anyone know how to do this, or if it's even possible?

Also, this may belong in the hardware forum, but I thought that since it dealt with the XBox 360 it belonged with the game stuff. If this is the wrong forum, would a mod please move it?

Thank you all in advance for your help. :)

·
Registered
5,577 Posts
You should check out Radio Shack, or your local electronics store, they usually have adapters for pretty much everything. An RCA to headphone adapter is pretty common, I just bought one that goes from the male headphone jack and splits into the 2 male RCA jacks. What you're looking for is a female headphone jack that splits into 2 female RCA's. It shouldn't be that difficult to find one.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.