Tech Support Guy banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Banned
772 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm shocked. This place really clears out on Saturday nights. Nobody had better say they don't have a life... EVER again. 'cept for me. 'Cause I'm still here.
... dammit.

·
Registered
4,952 Posts
I don't have a life either. =P

·
Banned
772 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Woo. Let's start a club. Meetings every Saturday night. Total members: Two.

Ahh, screw it. Too much work. :p

·
Registered
1,944 Posts
Waiting for my teenage daughter to get home...

TV stinks on Sat night. :down:

TGG... got your garden planned out yet?? :up:

·
Banned
9,696 Posts
PCG342 said:
I'm shocked. This place really clears out on Saturday nights. Nobody had better say they don't have a life... EVER again. 'cept for me. 'Cause I'm still here.
... dammit.
PG said:
Woo. Let's start a club. Meetings every Saturday night. Total members: Two.

Ahh, screw it. Too much work. :p
Originally Posted by PCG342
Not you, him, you tit!
is there any reason that your mouth is so foul???:rolleyes: :confused: :eek:

need i quote more of your posts???:rolleyes: :eek: ;):confused: :eek:

·
Banned
772 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hey, that's your prerogative. If my obscenities really bother you, stop reading my posts! I mean, seriously, I already ignore what you say half the time! :p :D

·
Banned
9,696 Posts
PCG342 said:
Hey, that's your prerogative. If my obscenities really bother you, stop reading my posts! I mean, seriously, I already ignore what you say half the time! :p :D
so i take it that you dont care that youngsters might be reading your posts and copy your verbage:rolleyes: :eek: :down:

·
Banned
772 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
:rolleyes:
Hardly. If you take me seriously, that's your fault, not mine. The fact that I curse like a sailor is irrelevant, in my opinion. Age would have nothing to do with it. However, if I were being sincerely rude or hurtful, then I wouldn't be defending myself. Instead, I'd agree that yes, I am indeed an arsehole.
Questions?

·
Banned
9,696 Posts
PCG342 said:
Hardly. If you take me seriously, that's your fault, not mine. The fact that I curse like a sailor is irrelevant, in my opinion. Age would have nothing to do with it. However, if I were being sincerely rude or hurtful, then I wouldn't be defending myself. Instead, I'd agree that yes, I am indeed an arsehole.
Questions?
you just dont get it do you...:rolleyes: :eek: :down:

·
Registered
4,952 Posts
trekguy said:
Waiting for my teenage daughter to get home...

TV stinks on Sat night. :down:

TGG... got your garden planned out yet?? :up:
Actually, I don't know if that's happening again this year. :( The space where the garden was is kind of slated for cleanup anyway, we're thinking of putting a patio or something out there.

Thanks for asking :)

·
Registered
12,131 Posts
PCG342 said:
Questions?
Ya I have a couple of questions.
-Have you ever read TSG's rules?
-Do you care if someone reports you?
-Do you care if your account gets disabled?

That about covers my thoughts.......

·
Registered
18,286 Posts
PCG342 said:
Questions?
yeah, i have one.....

why are you continuing?

being a youngster is not a good enough reason....

i PM'd you about your use of a word in a thread you started a few days back, asking you to edit it, and telling you that your use of profanity was not makiing any friends here

you did edit the word, and i PM'd you again to thank you.....

the issue is not whether you are using the words to hurt someone feelings....the issue is that several people are pointing it out to you as counterproductive to your presence here.....and your presence here is not limted to you looking at your screen at home and typing things for your personal entertainment, to see what shows up on your screen

your presence here is about you AND those who interact with you....

if you choose to standback and say "hey, it's not my problem...its yours".....then it becomes my problem, because it's destructive to the sense of community that all but a few here honor.....

if it's not that important to you....then, as someone said, you're not getting it.

i'm closing this thread, and issuing this, your second warning....there will not be another....

before you post again, i strongly suggest you consider what you expect from these forums, and what these forums expect from you.

we clear, PCG?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.