Tech Support Guy banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is just terrific! I love every single site change.
I just love the options for thread displays!!!!!!!!!! And those cool popups over the thread - very cool and what a time saver!
and I love the new button indicators (always found invisible annoying)
wow wow wow wow
What a fantastic job folks!
thank you :)

·
Registered
4,901 Posts
houseworksux said:
This is just terrific! I love every single site change.
I just love the options for thread displays!!!!!!!!!! And those cool popups over the thread - very cool and what a time saver!
and I love the new button indicators (always found invisible annoying)
wow wow wow wow
What a fantastic job folks!
thank you :)
Howdy houseworkisluxury :D What about the "Invisible Post Mode" button :D

Owlidie ;)

·
Registered
5,062 Posts
oldie said:
Howdy houseworkisluxury :D What about the "Invisible Post Mode" button :D

Owlidie ;)
I think HWS might be talking about the colored button beside your username on a post. It is green if you are on-line, kind of blue if you are off line, and red (like mine is currently) if you are hiding. Invisible mode is something you can change in your options in your Control Panel, and it refers to you, not your posts. When you have Invisible Mode activated, your user name does not appear in the list of members who are signed on. (But you do get a red dot beside your username in posts you have made, so you are not really invisible!)

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Rockn said:
You are way too easy to please. You tell me there is not one thing that you do not like?
uhhh, well Rockn, you asked ... your signature is kind of off colour, doncha think? :rolleyes: :p :p ;) (great option to hide them :) )

And yes Schnitzu, I meant the red button! I love that!! No more hiding for the lurkers!

Oldie, I am thinking I have the "invisible post button down", I know now to capture text to see if there is anything there!

love it love it love it!

·
Registered
320 Posts
Hey guys,
I am visiting the forum after about 8-10 days and I am pleasantly surprised at the new look of this forum.It is visually very pleasing.
Three cheers to Techguy and all his support staff.

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
valley said:
actually...I think it only looks red to those who lurk...pretty sure everyone else sees it as gray.
oh
Well that stinks - lol
No way to test that one by yourself, so I will take your word for it
I thought it was a great feature, so now ... :down: to the button for me

·
Registered
1,864 Posts
Schnitzu said:
But I'm pretty sure that Chalky saw mine as red when I was trying it.

Chalky, can you confirm this?
Roger if you are online now you are grey....button that is.... :D Never know when you are here or not now..... :p

No the only red button I've seen is when I tried out ' invisible on mine ' showed up red...

·
Registered
19,132 Posts
Schnitzu said:
Perhaps Valley is correct, then, the red button is only visible to those who lurk. I suppose it is meant to be a reminder to them that they are invisible.
yes, thats it. I thought my red button showed up to everyone else too. I figured it out when I saw bea post and her button looked gray to me.

Oldie....I like gray instead of grey and will continue to keep my a in it. You cant make me spell it any other way, so there! :p

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.