Tech Support Guy banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Seems that every time I leave town for a few days, I come back and I've missed huge enhancements or announcements!

Jumped on today and found the new photo thing and that you're selling merchandise ('bout time!). Way to go MIKEY!

And WAY TO GO to you too, Davey, for Mike picking up that logo. EXCELLENT!

·
Registered
7,530 Posts
ya know I think I'm in the market for a coffee cup or the like... :D (even though I went broke on my computer the other month I guess since I have been promoting the idea of supporting you I should do so myself!... :D)

·
Registered
7,530 Posts
You should have your girlfriend take a peek in the store... didn't she used to have dark hair? I'm just curious because I think I saw a picture of her with dark hair and different style... and did a double take when I saw the new banner as she didn't look like the same person at first glance... :D (then again everything is just a giant blur to me right now anyway :D... ok stepping back... I think I can read my computer screen if I take a three foot step back :D)

·
Registered
7,530 Posts
Well at least it wasn't just me...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.