Tech Support Guy banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
11,755 Posts
nik: tell us why it didn't work.

Did you get an error running /regserver?
Did you attempt to reinstall WordArt and what happened, if anything?

rik: /regserver: all proggies under Office 97, 2K, XP, not sure about 95. Don't use for Outlook 2000 either.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
We tried everything as i work for a company with 600 employees and i noticed its happening with quite a few number of people, there is no option on the cd to install word art, but i took out a full installation of office and yet there is only one slection on word art

·
Registered
11,755 Posts
I have seen this before. Sounds like you're using network installs and the network doesn't have a complete install.

I would reinstall Office to the server, do a COMPLETE install of EVERYTHING to the server.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
i done a complete install on the machine via the cd, as i thought bout what u said about the server install

that is not donig the job either

ps, ive run a install via server on a different machine that did not have office and it works there

·
Registered
11,755 Posts
Hi nik. There's about 5 things that I've suggested here and several that rikku suggested. Did you try all of them and none of them worked? In particular, have you tried the regedit and the proper reinstall? What happened?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.