Tech Support Guy banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I designed a website once completely in fireworks, then i just put the image in one table as the website and put in a bunch of hotspots and such; the website worked fine and looked really good.

This time, the anti has upped. This site is for my school and failure is not an option. I did the same thing this time, except i need to put in links, some css buttons, and some multi-layered stuff.

My problem is this, i have the index page finished in fireworks- but it has shadows and layers and transparency. Now to do css buttons i would need to be able to manipulate the text of the background image but its all one image so dreamweaver wont let me put in css buttons.

If you bring in the images one by one, you lose the shadows and effects of fireworks that i need to be carried over to dreamweaver.

Next problem is that i dont know how to move images around the page (in dreamwever) to be where i want them to be. If i put two images in tables, all i can do is align them-no where near specific enough.

im pretty good with fireworks, but dreamweaver has me scratching my head. can someone help me out?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.