Tech Support Guy banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, guys! You've always been so helpful in the past.....I'm really hoping somebody here can help me with this current problem.

I haven't posted anything in awhile and can't remember what all information I need to give you up front, so please be patient with me and I'll try to give you all the info you need in order to help me. :eek:

I recently bought PhotoImpact X3 after having used PI Pro 10 for a few years on ME and then XP. Version 10 was a wonderful program and I used it for hours almost every day, but when I upgraded my computer, this version wasn't compatible with Vista Ultimate. Sigh....so I bought the new one, X3, because Corel said it IS compatible with Vista. However, I can't even get it to open on my computer. No error message or anything like that, just the windows dialog box with the options to "check online for a solution (which never accomplishes anything) and close the program" OR just "close the program" and i usually just close the program.

I've done a clean uninstall and re-install many times, all to no avail.

Does anybody have any ideas or solutions? :confused:

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Surely somebody has an idea of what I can do.....please?

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sigh, ......just bumpin' it up a notch. Sure hope this will be seen by someone who might be able to help....

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.