Tech Support Guy banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Techguy

I have recently got Windows 7 and noticed that every small game I try to run lags like crap! This is games such as Gish, Beyond Good and Evil, OE-CAKE etc.
My computer has no problems running games like Crysis and other high end games.
Is this a common problem and does anyone have a solution for this?

Thanks

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
Don't know if it's a common problem but you have to consider, if you're running Windows 7, it's not a final release. It's a beta for testing purposes! It may just be that the final release will be free of that issue, but who knows.

Have you tried contacting support? You can do that for Gish here: http://www.chroniclogic.com/~gishgame/index.htm

I have a feeling they're not going to be very helpful considering the status of the Windows 7 build you are running. Seems to me that if the game works under Vista, or was intended to run under Vista, it should work fine. The site just says it's for "Windows". Not very specific is it? If it was intended for versions up to XP, you're lucky it runs at all.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.