Tech Support Guy banner

Windows 10 PC won't connect to my Samsung S21FE

184 Views 3 Replies 2 Participants Last post by  MisterEd51
I transfer files (mainly mp3's, .wav's) from my Windows 10 PC to my phone all the time. I will right click on the file on the desktop, then "Send to" my phone, which is always right there where it should be in the list. Now suddenly, the phone will not show up (in either the right click menu or on File Explorer.) I've tried restarting/rebooting both PC and phone, tried 3 different cables (USB to C), nothing doing. I have no clue what's wrong, and this is something I use constantly. Any ideas?
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
I assume you used to see this like I do for my Samsung S21

Rectangle Font Screenshot Electronic device Software

Rectangle Font Operating system Screenshot Parallel

Check the USB notification on your phone after you connect it to your PC with a USB cable. Make sure it is set to transfer files.
Note once this is set that way it should automatically switch to transfer files whenever you connect the phone to the PC.

If this does not work then try restarting your phone. That worked for my old phone.

Product Font Communication Device Screenshot Multimedia

Font Rectangle Parallel Screenshot Number
See less See more
Okay, egg-on-the-face time.......I'm in a temporary location at a family member's, set up my desktop, didn't connect the UUSB hub to the computer.....ugh. RESOLVED.
Okay, egg-on-the-face time.......I'm in a temporary location at a family member's, set up my desktop, didn't connect the UUSB hub to the computer.....ugh. RESOLVED.
That's Ok because we've all been there. The important thing is your problem is resolved.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts