• Microsoft is Monopolizing not only our software but Hardware

Votes: 0 0.0%
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Pls some 1 Help - I have a Ibm ThinkPad Laptop - 600 p2 266mhz 17 gig Hd Inernal Modem 56k - the problem is while running Xp Professional I can go online no problem - the problem occurs when I want to logon a 2nd time - the modem never can reset itself - I have a string command error - and then I get an error msg that says restart modem or shutdown the modem - Mde00001 interal error - which i looked up and says rpt to manufacturer. - I contacted Ibm and they say I have to Upgrade the Bios and they believe this should Help - has any 1 encountered this problem or have an idea that can assist me - I checked for new drivers other than the Microsoft dicatated Win Xp drivers for the modem - and if I dont' reinstall the machine every time I can 't use the modem again - this is insane some 1 Help pls. I am thinking of getting a pcmia 56 k modem and trying it to see if it happens with it also - i doubt it but it makes no sense can some 1 point me in the right direction to fix this. Any Info on this would be Helpful to me thanx in advance - mike

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.