Tech Support Guy banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 1490 Posts

·
Registered
19,132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dont know where else to put these...how bout a thread with pics of untamed animals that you get a snap of....birds, geese, deer...etc..?

I took this pic out my kitchen window yesterday morning.

Attachments

·
Registered
674 Posts
valley said:
Dont know where else to put these...how bout a thread with pics of untamed animals that you get a snap of....birds, geese, deer...etc..?
Great thread to start Valley and great pic. I am off to bed for the night but tomorrow I will look for pic I have from last year of cow moose with 2 calves.

jjb

·
Registered
19,132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Moby said:
What's that pile of stuff Val?
its not snow if thats what you think. :D Its a pile of white birch. Carl is getting our woodpile cut for next year already.

I like the swan. It reminds me of swansea for some reason :confused:

:p

·
Registered
27,087 Posts
I wish I knew where the picture of the mountain goat that stuck it's head in our car window and had my mom screaming "Close the window, CLOSE THE WINDOW!" because the switch for her power window didn't work, and the driver had to control it...

...needless to say, my dad was in no rush to roll the window up :p ... And we have a funny picture :D ... I just don't know where it is, and it's not on a PC yet :mad:

·
Banned
8,372 Posts
Howdy

pouring rain after work but I took somne pictures on the way home anyway

Attachments

·
Banned
8,372 Posts
Gibble said:
I wish I knew where the picture of the mountain goat that stuck it's head in our car window and had my mom screaming "Close the window, CLOSE THE WINDOW!" because the switch for her power window didn't work, and the driver had to control it...

...needless to say, my dad was in no rush to roll the window up :p ... And we have a funny picture :D ... I just don't know where it is, and it's not on a PC yet :mad:
Howdy Gibble

here we call that a fish story about the big one that got away... :)

buck

·
Registered
674 Posts
We watched this mom and her 2 little ones for about 20 minutes.

jjb

Attachments

·
Registered
674 Posts
We placed our fish remains across the river from our campsite for the seagulls to dispose of. The bear in this picture also became a frequent visitor throughout the week( a good example of why we place remains across the water and far from camp!!!!). Unfortunately the bear was usually quicker then before someone grabbed a camera and this was the best shot I got.

jjb

Attachments

·
Banned
8,372 Posts
Howdy valley

egrets around here are most common in two varieties

great egrets... quite large with long black legs

snowy egrets... noticaable smaller with black legs but yellow feet

both are all white

those in the picture are snowys

maybe your thinking of heron

buck

·
Banned
8,372 Posts
Valley

this is a great blue heron picture I took last year

Attachments

·
Registered
674 Posts
I was out for a winter walk when I happened along on this fellow........................... :p
Oh ok so I cheated- if you look close you can see the fence of his enclosure in the background :D

jjb

Attachments

·
Registered
674 Posts
I will see your egret and blue heron and raise you one sandhill crane :D

jjb

Attachments

·
Banned
8,372 Posts
Still need some practice with moving targets... :)

no cranes where I am jjb

Attachments

1 - 20 of 1490 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.