Tech Support Guy banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
While i was watching some videos some anti-virus program popped up wanting me to buy their program so i immediatley went to delete it. Some explicit websites popped up when i tried, but i managed to get rid of it. So right after that i got off the internet. Later i got on, and now i cannot connect to the internet. I have connection to the web but, for some reason whatever website i go to, i get the same message of internet explorer cannot display the webpage. The internet works alright on my desktop, my other laptop and on my xbox. So i guess i don't really know if I have a bug or if i'm having a wifi/router problem. I been trying to figure it out all day so i could use some help. thanks

·
Super Moderator
65,526 Posts
i will move to malware forum, where you will get some help - NOTE on this forum only people with a shield be side their name are allowed to assist with malware

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.