Tech Support Guy banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone please forgive my ignorance but as they say a little knowledge is dangerous, I have not even managed to use download TSGsysinfo. I am fine copying it but where is it copying to I have looked in my documents which seems the most obvious but it is not there so that's not a very good start but I think I will be able to tell you the information you may need here goes. Dell 380 precision workstation 2gb ram 320gb HDD running windows XP fully updated hoping to change to windows 7 soon. Anyway my question is which wi-fi card would be best to operate Internet connection only. My house is an average size 3 bedroom semi, my BT home hub router is positioned at the right hand upstairs front of the house and the computer is on the left hand front ground floor of the house, we are using a usb wireless stick and the connection is atrocious. So my only other choice appears to be a wireless wi-fi card I would appreciate advice if this is the correct way to go and if not any other suggestions please. I have looked at a field of different makes and everyone says theirs is the best and to be quite honest the language and differences completely baffle me. I would really appreciate some guidance on this as there are far to many for a trial and error approach Many thanks Chris

·
Super Moderator
65,526 Posts
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.