Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok so here's the ques..

Wen i got my pc loaded it had normal XP!! but then i uploaded my IE to 8Beta vr!!
N den i dunno y it strtd givin probs like sumbody tryin to brk firewall n sendin private info..
So now i tried reloadin it..n wen it gets loaded it shows XP beta ver???Y??? n it gives some sort of errors..n all...n it has a site given on desktop sayin report a XP SP2 bug!!!
Im tryin to save my D,E,F drives..n reloadin C..???
Does it need a hard format???
Coz i just dun want ne thing BEta in my PC..
its very annoying..PLZ help me....
I need Serious HElp..plz...
thnx...
waitin for ur replies!!!
plllzzzz help im seriously tired of tryin it!!!:(:(

·
Registered
939 Posts
Can you please edit your post with proper words? Its a little hard to read. ie, dont use "tryin", "thnx", "waitin", "ur", "brk", et al... no 1337 speak or internet slang.

Also, can you describe your problem a little more? More specifically, this does not tell us anything:

wen it gets loaded it shows XP beta ver???Y??? n it gives some sort of errors..n all.
What errors do you get? When do you get them? How do you know its beta version?

·
Trusted Advisor
86,014 Posts
I'm also having a difficult time understanding what you're saying.

From what I can understand out of your gibberish, your computer has Windows XP, and you've installed version 8 Beta 2 of Internet Explorer, and now you're having problems?

If that's what you did, go into C:\WINDOWS\ie8\spuninst, then double-click spuninst.exe to start the uninstall process of Internet Explorer 8 Beta 2 and allow your computer to revert back to Internet Explorer 7.

---------------------------------------------------------------

·
Registered
4,620 Posts
Ok so here's the ques..

Wen i got my pc loaded it had normal XP!! but then i uploaded my IE to 8Beta vr!!
N den i dunno y it strtd givin probs like sumbody tryin to brk firewall n sendin private info..
So now i tried reloadin it..n wen it gets loaded it shows XP beta ver???Y??? n it gives some sort of errors..n all...n it has a site given on desktop sayin report a XP SP2 bug!!!
Im tryin to save my D,E,F drives..n reloadin C..???
Does it need a hard format???
Coz i just dun want ne thing BEta in my PC..
its very annoying..PLZ help me....
I need Serious HElp..plz...
thnx...
waitin for ur replies!!!
plllzzzz help im seriously tired of tryin it!!!:(:(
duz yer ip chrg by bt?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.