Tech Support Guy banner
1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Banned
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've heard chat use to be used alot, you could always find someone in it. But now there's barly anyone using it, what happened? Why don't you people get back in chat and start using it alot again? :p :D :up:

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
dsluser: can u change the font?

CyBerAliEn: Excuse me... "you can only enter under your username"... if your not logged in, you can't access the chat, and if you do, you come in as like "Guest" or such.

CyBerAliEn: Font can't be changed.

dsluser: aww, I wanted to use windings lol

CyBerAliEn: Both of you should spread word to get people in chat... but knowing you Hex, take it easy.

CyBerAliEn: ... and thus the reason why the font can't be changed.

dsluser: lol, http://forums.techguy.org/t217886.html
Go figure! :rolleyes:

·
Banned
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
lol, what's so bad about what I did?

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
I'll let the barrage (sp?) of replies from others let you know.

·
Banned
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
*runs and takes cover* :p lol

·
Always remembered in our hearts
82,160 Posts
Ahhhh....starting the new round of threads again eh Hex! :eek: :D

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
You don't happen to know dsluser, do you? ;)

·
82,160 Posts
Ha ha! :D No can't say that I do! :p :D

·
82,160 Posts
Hex has had so many usernames here I can't remember them all! :eek: :D I remember this one because my son addressed him as dsloser somewhere in here for making teens look bad!

How are you CA??? :)

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
Angel:

LOL... Hex has already been banned again. :rolleyes:

Pretty good. Perhaps you should join up in chat?

·
82,160 Posts
:eek: I didn't even notice his account was disabled until you said so! :D Kid never learns I guess!!! :)

Headed back to bed here in a few! Today is visiting nurse and OT day! *yawn* :)

·
Administrator
15,308 Posts
For anyone interested: As nice as I am in letting banned members come back (howdy, izme!), Hex has to continue to take advantage of me. This time he's been giving out links to download warez (illegal software) via the chat room, even though he knows it's against the rules. I've emailed him and let him know that this is a temporary ban if he's willing to play by the rules in the future. Maybe I'm too generous.

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
Too generous TechGuy. :down:

So did my report speed it up this time? lol

Izme, Angel, come on up to chat! lol...

·
Registered
34,269 Posts
TechGuy said:
For anyone interested: As nice as I am in letting banned members come back (howdy, izme!), Hex has to continue to take advantage of me. This time he's been giving out links to download warez (illegal software) via the chat room, even though he knows it's against the rules. I've emailed him and let him know that this is a temporary ban if he's willing to play by the rules in the future. Maybe I'm too generous.
Hi mike
Well, I am very thankfull of that
Some can learn to be respectfull of others and how to be on the web
through time. Thick skulled I guess

but if you told me to take off right now I would

I have no malicious intent As other's here :rolleyes:

I hope I am able to prove that letting some members back is ok.

Being generous is a good quality to have, but some can take advantage of that!

I guess, I have a few times and I would like to appologize for that.

Never too late to learn from mistakes

·
82,160 Posts
You're a good guy Mike! :up: I don't know why Hex has to continue to play games at such a nice site as this! :down: You yourself have been nothing but fair to him and others! :up: :) Take care and do what you have to do...we all understand! And I think Fishy is doing great now! :) Take care! angel :)

·
Registered
34,269 Posts
angelize56 said:
You're a good guy Mike! :up: I don't know why Hex has to continue to play games at such a nice site as this! :down: You yourself have been nothing but fair to him and others! :up: :) Take care and do what you have to do...we all understand! And I think Fishy is doing great now! :) Take care! angel :)
thanks Angel

I would like to say that if Mike has to get rid of me too as an example of his new security measures or what ever, I would understand

I was not invited back

I basically came back, after my IP adress banning was lifted

So you could say I do not deserve to be here, or some can say it's all good. Either way The most important thing is to Respect Mike's wish's first.

·
Registered
34,269 Posts
you know, one of the epiphany's I finally had was that there was a real face and heart and person behind this site and it's poster's. Respect and other things did not seem as important. But I realized that it is just as important here as at home. I think that is what hit me the hardest about all of this.

1 - 20 of 55 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.