Tech Support Guy banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Always remembered in our hearts
Joined
·
82,160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·


Anyone have any idea where our mod Dave is??? He hasn't been around these parts since January 5th.
 

·
Always remembered in our hearts
Joined
·
82,160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks Candy! Tell Dave we miss him!!! :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
11,584 Posts
Hello Guys

Thanks for your concern but all is OK. Just having a bit of a time with some personal matters at the moment.
Take care and I will return when those matters settle down.

Dave
 

·
Moderator (deceased) Gone but never forgotten
Joined
·
47,973 Posts
Davey7549 said:
Hello Guys

Thanks for your concern but all is OK. Just having a bit of a time with some personal matters at the moment.
Take care and I will return when those matters settle down.

Dave
What a coincidence! :eek: I didn't know about this thread and asked about you today! :cool:

Hope everything works out well for you! ;)
 

·
Cherished forever in our hearts
Joined
·
8,923 Posts
We all miss you Dave :)
 

·
Always remembered in our hearts
Joined
·
82,160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Great to hear from you Dave! :up: :) Looking forward to your return! :)
bassetman said:
I didn't know about this thread and asked about you today!
A day late....a dollar short! ;) :D

Hi Baklava! :) *Hugs*
 

·
Moderator (deceased) Gone but never forgotten
Joined
·
47,973 Posts
angelize56 said:
Great to hear from you Dave! :up: :) Looking forward to your return! :)

A day late....a dollar short! ;) :D

Hi Baklava! :) *Hugs*
Hi Ang! :D
 
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top