Tech Support Guy banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
664 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I downloaded Qlock and want to set midis for the alarm but under find I don't find.

·
Registered
188 Posts
Hi Filewasp,

Try typing "mid" (without the quotes) into 'Find'.

Hope this helps. It brings up all of mine.

Regards,

2harts4ever

·
Registered
664 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks I though maybe I had a collection that would have been loaded with win 98. What a disapointment I found them only by entering bach and found one but it was in the Creative file since I have a Creative SoundBlaster sound card. There should be more and that was why the question. There seems to be a lot of midi download sites, but I am not sure where I should locate them. (install them) I guess their own personal folder would be fine. Thanks for the input, I just thought win98SE came with a bunch of midi files. Any more input is appreciated. BTW - this thread may want to be moved

·
Registered
188 Posts
Hi again,

Just food for thought. I have a folder I simply call 'My Music'. I keep it in C:\MultiMedia Files\Music. It is used to store any music I simply want to hang on too.

Regards,

2harts4ever

·
Registered
664 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks 2hart4ever , yea I have the most confusing way of sorting music probably around and it's all files and sub files sorted and entered thru music match jukebox. I appreciate your input. This is a great site for midi files: http://www.carolrpt.com/musicfiles.htm
However the main thing I was interested in was finding midi files already loaded by win98SE. I am asssuming at this point that there are none significantly. And the default location was unknown if it exsisted. (At least I sure can't find them.) Thanks again for the input.

·
Registered
664 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ahh! I found what you were talking about, I did the search find/mid and found it in:
C:\Program Files\Creative\CTSND\MEDIA
Theres a few there so I guess it is more of a sound card issue for storage than win98SE that explains a lot. I suppose I can store any downloaded files right there. Thanks so much!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.