Tech Support Guy banner
1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
6,554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Take this highly scientific quiz to find out...
http://www.wxplotter.com/ft_dead.php

hint: stay out of the dark alleys! :eek: ;)

PS, thanks to skivvy for the nerdy quiz, which led to this one. :)

Me, I'm a gonner at 74... :( hmmm, must have been that crawling in those dark, dank, dangerous holes in the ground and hangin by a rope hundred's of feet into 'em must have done me in! :eek:

Attachments

·
Always remembered in our hearts
82,160 Posts
74.....see you in Heaven then MSM! :D

Mike: I'm sure you'll live much longer than that! ;) :)

·
Registered
642 Posts
72. What was w.that math question? I was all, hey, I can do that!, and - well, it was embarassing.

·
Registered
9,082 Posts
83 and I liked the question about being insanely rich with kids that hate you. No kid will hate you if you spend money on them duh!!!1

·
Registered
642 Posts
ciberblade said:
No mocking...see the nerd thread :p
Oh, no worries. :D Tho I'm not sure I deserve my nerd score if I can't remember algebra anymore . . .

·
Retired Moderator
16,301 Posts
My grandfather took the quiz...said he would die at 58....he's 79 :eek:
:rolleyes:

·
Registered
6,554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
sle, yea I too wondered about that math question. Yet, at post-midnight I'm plugging away on my trusty HP [yea, the one w/ RPN... ;)] to make sure my addled brain had it right. What is interesting is that so far, vast majority of those posting here are crashing before the gov't says we should/can. What's up with that!?!? :eek:

According to the CDC [http://www.cdc.gov/nchs/data/nvsr/nvsr53/nvsr53_06.pdf], ave life expectancy is ~77 years [74.5 male, 80 female; and no, do not start a hijack w/in this thread on the diffs between us brutes and the fairer sex, as there are enough other threads for that! :D] - and so far, only two are above that age!

Now, a question... does it really show that I'm a nerd just because I had the thought of creating a graph of age vs. nerdiness of those responding to these two polls? :D

·
Retired Moderator
16,301 Posts
MSM Hobbes said:
Now, a question... does it really show that I'm a nerd just because I had the thought of creating a graph of age vs. nerdiness of those responding to these two polls? :D
Making up for lost points? :p

Show us the graph :D

·
Registered
6,554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
THoey... hey, if ya gotta go, that does seem like a nice number to go out on... ;)

1 - 20 of 64 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.