Tech Support Guy banner
1 - 20 of 908 Posts

·
Registered
10,926 Posts
Beans :D

Well.......Red beans with.....rice, vinegar, maple syrup, cayenne pepper, red curry

in a bowl
with

some macaroni and baby carrots and a couple table spoons of canned sweetcorn.

·
Administrator
123,563 Posts
Lunch is always a problem for me as I never know what to have. Today I had an apple followed by a Passion Flakie pastry. I often swap the pastry for a caramel toffee pudding. I generally have a banana too but I just bought them this morning and they're aren't ripe enough yet. Sometimes I'll have a grilled cheese or a peanut butter, banana and jam sandwich.

·
Registered
178,383 Posts
A bagel smothered in margarine and a pudding.
I haven't heard the word margarine for a long time. as I guess more folk are eating healthy low fat spreads as I am and also cholesterol reducing versions too

·
Registered
178,383 Posts
I don't like the olive oil based spreads, they seem a tad greasy and just not appealing to my palate

·
Registered
3,255 Posts
We have one called " I can't believe it's not butter" and it's NOT butter :giggle:
We used "Country Crock" almost my entire life. We ran out one Sunday morning and ran up to the Dollar General store around the corner. All they had was "I can't believe it's not butter". So we bought it.....and OMG that's all we use now. I still remember the Fabio commercials from the 90's thinking, yah what ever freak

·
Registered
178,383 Posts
We used "Country Crock" almost my entire life. We ran out one Sunday morning and ran up to the Dollar General store around the corner. All they had was "I can't believe it's not butter". So we bought it.....and OMG that's all we use now. I still remember the Fabio commercials from the 90's thinking, yah what ever freak
You have good taste! :)

Reactions: bassfisher6522
1 - 20 of 908 Posts