Tech Support Guy banner
6181 - 6200 of 6243 Posts

·
Super Moderator
37,537 Posts
Just soft potatoes and cabbage with a few pieces of chicken. Been to dentist, double fillings. One full, the other a temp as it was a root canal, and getting crown in a few weeks. I feel great haha

·
Trusted Advisor
127,433 Posts
Meatloaf is in the oven. Should be ready in about :45 ...

Reactions: renegade600

·
Trusted Advisor
127,433 Posts
Sometimes though I think it's more trouble that the conventional way and there are more parts to clean.
I use mine primarily for French fries, and I never actually clean it. Well, I did throw the basket in the dishwasher once, but I usually just shake the crumbs out and fire it up. I figure it gets hot enough to burn off anything I wouldn't want in there when I pre-heat ... ;-)

Tonight I made mac 'n cheese and diced ham.

Reactions: renegade600

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
I've only used it twice so far and both times to cook sirloin steak which turned out very good. Sometimes though I think it's more trouble that the conventional way and there are more parts to clean. :D
I do agree, it is a pain to clean but for me, it is worth it. I use it for just about everything I used to cook in the microwave and skillet. In fact it is saving my skillets since I am such a bad cook, I have to replace the skillet about once a year because of regularly burning food in it.

·
Premium Member
585 Posts
I've only used it twice so far and both times to cook sirloin steak which turned out very good. Sometimes though I think it's more trouble that the conventional way and there are more parts to clean. :D
As a single person, I love my air fryer, it did take me about a month to get the right heat and time setting somewhat figured out. I've never tried to do a steak yet, mostly chicken, and wings and have done cornbread, and even some boiled eggs, and I watch a lot of youtube videos. I don't know if we're supposed to post youtube video link's here, but this lady is the person that I watch to get a lot of my cooking idea's from. https://www.youtube.com/c/fabulesslyfrugal

6181 - 6200 of 6243 Posts