Tech Support Guy banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My mum won't let me have a PC at home. Not even a laptop.

She says I'm too addicted to games and I need to get a life. <- True.

So the only options available are - Go to my brothers school after school and use the library PCS after school for 20 minutes a day. ( 20 minutes max )

Or go to a computer cafe on the weekend.

Or convince my mum to let me use my grandpas laptop.

The main reason is because I'm computer game addicted.

·
Registered
4,559 Posts
Bas Rutten lost to Ken Shamrock. Ken Shamrock lost to Royce Gracie. Renzo Gracie succeded Royce. I'd say Renzo rules.

I train here: www.planetmayhem.net. You training should be all you do outside of school. To be a thai boxer is impressive, but very time consuming. It takes a long time to strengthen the body. Video games dont help with that.

Speech? Regarding what?

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I really like Bas Rutten's style. His open palms with his awesome flexibility. You'd never see Fedor doing any of that.

and Royce was a true legend back then. But UFC was new then, he's get owned in todays UFC.

I really like thai boxing, I want to get into it more so then what I'm doing currently.

What mma do you do?

and the speech is to beg to my mother why I need a computer.

·
Always remembered in our hearts
82,160 Posts
Hi Teck! :) Your Mum wants you to have a life off the net...she also doesn't want to feed your gaming addiction! ;) Wise Mum!! :up: :)

·
82,160 Posts
I guess your Mum's not convinced of your motives! ;) How old are you if I might ask? :)

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
That will be forever undisclosed.

15 Soon 16.

I lie about my age all the time to people everywhere now and then :p

Some people think I'm 11 some think 35... I have heaps of fun.

·
82,160 Posts
About your Mum....could you sit down with her and give her some incentive to allow you a computer? Like...getting good grades...keeping up your schoolwork...doing chores around the house to earn a computer and the time on it...allow her to make up a schedule of when and how long you would be allowed online...and most importantly...allow her to know where you go on the net? ;)

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
No. You don't understand how much time I spend on this box. I'd get home at 3:30 and playing till 3:30 am. I always get good grades. A , no less.

I'd break any schedule enforced.

·
82,160 Posts
Teck said:
I'd get home at 3:30 and playing till 3:30 am.
Hmmm...now that's ridiculous!! :down: How do you have time for family and friends then?? Your Mum misses your company I bet! I 100% agree with your Mum now! :up:

·
Registered
4,559 Posts
Teck said:
No, I need internet access 1 hour a day. Minimum.
No. You dont. So much for your 20 minutes max a day at the public library....:down:

Get outside. Exercise. Hang out with friends. Socialize. Enjoy the air outside, run around. When I was 15 I did not have a computer. I went outside! You dont NEED the computer for anything, you just want it. Human beings have existed for thousands of years without computers. Surely you can for just over 2 years, until you are 18.

Go train at the gym maybe. Meet some girls. Do something other than the internet.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.