what actually SAP means
and what are its applications
Can Anybody help me out in SAP production management
Which type of SAP do you mean?
Definitions of sap on the Web:
* a watery solution of sugars, salts, and minerals that circulates through the vascular system of a plant
* fool: a person who lacks good judgment
* run down: deplete; "exhaust one's savings"; "We quickly played out our strength"
* excavate the earth beneath
* blackjack: a piece of metal covered by leather with a flexible handle; used for hitting people
* The abbreviation, acronym, or initialism SAP has several different meanings: *SAP Aktiengesellschaft, a software company, or its various products such as SAP R/3 or SAP BW*second audio program (television)*Session Announcement Protocol*Soritong audio player*Structural Adjustment Program*Standard Accounting Program, a program on which some large businesses run their accounting. ...
* Sap is an Alice in Chains studio EP, released on March 21, 1992 through Columbia Records.
* SAP is the name of the biggest European software company. The head office is in Walldorf, Germany. SAP was founded in 1972 as Systemanalyse und Programmentwicklung ("Systems Analysis and Product") by five former IBM employees in Mannheim, Germany.
* a trench and parapet effected by besiegers to protect their approaches toward a fortification.
* The accounting methods and principles that apply to the completion of the statutory Annual Statement which life insurance companies are required to submit to regulatory authorities.
* Systems, Applications and Products in Data Processing, more information ...
* Statutorily mandated accounting principles and practices that must be followed when an insurance company submits its annual financial statement to the department of insurance. In contrast to Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) which are followed by most other businesses.
* The water in a tree, including any dissolved nutrients and extractives.
* More conservative standards than under GAAP accounting rules, it is imposed by state laws that emphasize the present solvency of insurance companies. SAP helps ensure that the company will have sufficient funds readily available to meet all anticipated insurance obligations. This method requires that selling expenses be recorded immediately, rather than amortized over the life of the policy. (See GAAP accounting)
* Fluid content of the xylem and phloem cells of plants. Fluid contents of the vacuole are referred to as cell sap.
* Systems Applications and Products. It is the name for both the online financial and administrative software and for the company that developed it. SAP is the system of record at MIT. SAP is composed of several modules.
* ) - A student eligibility criterion. In order to receive Title IV funds, students must be moving toward a definite educational goal at a reasonable rate according to the school's satisfactory progress policy. Also, an institutional eligibility criterion that requires schools to establish, publish and apply a satisfactory progress policy that meets the regulatory parameters.
* SAP is the Government's standard for home energy rating. SAP ratings provide a simple indicator of the efficiency of energy use for space and water heating in new and existing dwellings. SAP ratings are expressed on a scale of 1 (poor) to 100 (excellent).
* Liquid from a plant. Sap can be in a trunk, stem, leaf, or fruit. Some saps are poisonous.
* Structural adjustment program.
* The fluid in plants. The sap of the maple tree is turned into that delicious maple syrup!
* School Age Parents
* Responsible for disseminating services information to all nodes in an IPX network.
* An audio program or track other than used for stereophonic sound, such as the same program in a different language, or unrelated material such as weather forecasts, transmitted as the subordinate audio subchannel in a TV broadcast and receivable on TV sets with MTS (multichannel TV sound).
* Service Advertising Protocol is a Novell routing protocol used with RIP.
* Recording transactions and preparing financial statements in accordance with the rules and procedures prescribed or permitted by insurance regulatory authorities including the NAIC, which in general reflect a liquidating, rather than going concern, concept of accounting.
* The set of accounting principles upon which an insurance company's annual statement is required to be based for presentations to state regulatory authorities. Unlike Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP), SAP is based on a liquidation concept which assumes that the company could be forced to terminate its business operations immediately, at any given time, and therefore views the value of the company's assets in liquidation versus its debt.
* Special Access Program
* Systems and Applications Products - the company that supplies the R/3 software which is used for all financial, HR and plant maintenance transactions and reporting at UCT.
* A trench projecting out into No Man's Land at right angles to the front line. Saps allowed small parties of men to get close to the enemy without being detected so that they could raid, observe or snipe.
* A means of providing a second audio channel, for such purposes as stereophonic sound or bilingual audio tracks, on a TV broadcast channel.
* Substance Abuse Professional SAV Staff Assistance Visit SJA Staff Judge Advocate
* special access program
Find definitions of sap in: Chinese (Simplified) Chinese (Traditional) Dutch English French German Italian Portuguese Russian Spanish all languages
Language Tools | Search Tips | Dissatisfied? Help us improve
Google Home - Advertising Programmes - Business Solutions - About Google