Tech Support Guy banner

What Make Is Your Phone ?

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

· Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey people just wondering for such smart bunch of people what phones you possess.
Also i have a Sony Ericsson P910i with many changes !

· Registered
1,323 Posts
i have a nokia 3100 i think but im getting a Motorola Slvr on August 8

· Registered
47,742 Posts
I carried a pager for 5 years and a celephone for 4 years.........now i don't carry either one and i'm glad.

· Registered
4,340 Posts
Samsung. I use mine as my primary phone. With the cost of land-lines now a days It would be stupid of me to have a land-line instead of a cell phone. I save over $40 every month by doing this :up:

· Registered
27,156 Posts
Omega_Shadow said:
Samsung. I use mine as my primary phone. With the cost of land-lines now a days It would be stupid of me to have a land-line instead of a cell phone. I save over $40 every month by doing this :up:
Same thing here, only my phones a Motorolla :p

Ever since I bought my place late in '02...I've saved alot! In the town I live in it is long distance to the city (20 miles away), BUT not long distance from the city to the town. Anybody with a landline pays a $20/mo charge so they get unlimited calling to the city. So I got a cell phone with a city number, I can call anybody in town, and anybody in the city. And since I'm rarely home, and drive the highway in the winter, I'd have a cell phone anyhow...

IMHO, it's just simpler to have the one phone, that I can always be reached at.

· Registered
17,519 Posts
DenniZ said:
Hey people just wondering for such smart bunch of people what phones you possess.
Also i have a Sony Ericsson P910i with many changes !
Who told you I was smart...I have a white GE phone...I don't remember my cell phone name...Virgin Mobile, or something...I never use it:)

· Registered
14,673 Posts
I don't have a cell nor do I want one. Every job I have had for the last 8-10 years shoves one of those things down my throat and it has to be kept charged and turned on whenever I leave the house.:rolleyes:

That alone put a very bad taste in my mouth. :D Nothing like going Christmas shopping with the wife and getting called as soon as you enter the mall. Nothing like sitting down to watch a movie and having the thing vibrate you to near shock and having to go to the lobby to answer it. :mad:

I hate the things. ;)

· Registered
4,340 Posts
you know they come with an "off" button now skivv :p :D Whenever I go out to eat or to the movies I turn it off. If I dont turn it off its on silent and I only answer it if its someone I know may have something important to say. If I dont know who it is then I press the side button and the phone stops ringing

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.