Tech Support Guy banner
1 - 20 of 47 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm always afraid ("paranoid") of using the public bathrooms at work or someplace public. Escpecially if there is a big mirror on the walls.... I'm always afraid someone is looking in or filming!!

especially at work!! It's like I have big brother watching me!!

but at public places you have to be careful because there may be people taking pics and selling it at websites for upskirts photos!!!

·
Registered
3,054 Posts
hamster,

"I'm always afraid ("paranoid") of using the public bathrooms"

Fear no more........ you're staying in your cage and going to the bathroom on the newspaper from now on. :D

·
Registered
2,218 Posts
LMAO... and don't forget to make the mirror a small one...lol

·
Registered
3,973 Posts
Originally posted by lisag
Hampster....~you are just not normal!

understatetment IMHO - after mar's comments i got to leave this 1 alone Mike would kick my [email protected]@ off this place in a NY minute, but oh the possibilities are endless; nice to meet/type at ya Ham BTW

·
Registered
2,218 Posts
Originally posted by jimi

understatetment IMHO - after mar's comments i got to leave this 1 alone Mike would kick my [email protected]@ off this place in a NY minute, but oh the possibilities are endless; nice to meet/type at ya Ham BTW
Hey jimi....like your boss ( cough cough ) does you...LOL

·
Registered
3,054 Posts
littlemar,

Funny you're looking for snow now that.......

You're going on a Caribean Cruise

.......................and not taking us with you. :(

·
Registered
2,218 Posts
OMG... Carribean cruise... I always wanted to go to the carribean islands. ... Whaaah!! :(... Im jealous

1 - 20 of 47 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.