Tech Support Guy banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a problem which has me completely baffeled!

I am doing some email correspondence with a friend in Belarus, which requires me to translate the Russian text into English, using a Translation Site on the Web.

Here is my problem. Emails that I receive at home will not translate. I get gibberish in the translated text window of the Web Site. Emails that I receive on my PC at the office will translate at that same Web Site.
Both machines are using the same version of windows (98) and I have the same settings on multilanguage support etc.
I am using identical default fonts and identical Email clients with
all settings the same.

NOTE: If I save the untranslated text in a document at my office PC and email that to my home PC, that text WILL translate. Also if I forward any email from my home PC to my office PC, that will also translate.

What in the world can the problem be???!!!!

Please, someone help!

kg4boe

· Registered
116 Posts
Try choosing Tools , Windows update from your browser and download the latest language support as well as the latest security patches and service pack.I had a problem with Chineese language support and i had it loaaded on my pc however when i loaded it from Microsoft.com it worked fine.It just did not work when i loaded it on the fly(like when you get the message that says "Would you like to loaded chineese language support to view this page?")

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.