Tech Support Guy banner
1 - 20 of 120 Posts

·
Registered
548 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A TOWEL!

I want my new towel to be nice and crispy liike my old one!
my new towel Rocks because, its grey with cirlces on it, but its just not doin the job, it more so moves the water around.

Nothing grinds my gears more than this towel at the moment, i used to enjoy towels, but now i dread getting out, to face that towel.
Please help as i dont know what to do, i cant live with this towel and i cant live without it.

Neb.

·
Gone but Never Forgotten
26,895 Posts
You need a life. There are more pressing issues in this world than towels.

Socks, on the other hand...

...:rolleyes:

·
Gone but Never Forgotten
26,895 Posts
yeah but have you ever tried to put socks on wet feet?

bad ... bad .... bad

you need a good towel to avoid that disaster :rolleyes:
Ive actually tried to put socks on wet feet and it is an exercise in frustration, at best. Ride a motorcycle through a thunderstorm and then try to change clothes on a wet body because you forgot to bring a towel. :eek:

·
Registered
5,037 Posts
Ride a motorcycle through a thunderstorm and then try to change clothes on a wet body ...
only thing I can think of that beats that for discomfort is getting up the day after and having to put back on wet leather then speanding the day on a motorcycle driving home :mad:

·
Registered
548 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hey HEY HEY, people, ok i need tech support here not {expletive deleted} hate mail > dotty999!!!

AND pyritechips: Do you really think sox are more important? I mean you dont NEED sox, towels on the other hand are COMPULSARY, you remind me of bono, trying to cure AIDs wen there is no cure, your just wasting time, if i can solve the towel problem.... I believe i can make a diffrence, i can make people happy.

THANK YOU DarqueMist

You have been very supportive,
http://forums.techguy.org/members/14270-darquemist.html

·
Registered
32,642 Posts
A TOWEL!

my new towel Rocks because, its grey with cirlces on it, but its just not doin the job, it more so moves the water around.

Nothing grinds my gears more than this towel at the moment, i used to enjoy towels, but now i dread getting out, to face that towel.
Please help as i dont know what to do, i cant live with this towel and i cant live without it.

Neb.
Try running around :D
air dry

·
Registered
443 Posts
A TOWEL!

Neb.
Hmmm a crisp towel? :confused:
I like a soft towel. They appear to be more absorbent to me. Once they have absored to much liquid the get stiff or crisp. A good washing should make it soft and ready for action again.

As for towels vs socks, they are both needed and used by most at some time or the other. Can't they just get along. Sometimes you need a good towel, othertimes a nice warm pair of socks can't be beat. ;)

·
Registered
178,377 Posts
Hey HEY HEY, people, ok i need tech support here not god dam hate mail > dotty999!!!
somehow, and correct me if I'm wrong but I wasn't aware tech support stretched to offering help re a towel, perhaps you should look in your local bathroom store if you find you have a dilemma that causes you such grief

·
Registered
124,707 Posts
A TOWEL!

Neb.
Just had to jump in here.:D

Actually, you need a thick terry towel that will absorb water better.

I don't know what a crisp towel is? Sounds like a dish towel.

·
Gone but Never Forgotten
26,895 Posts
Hey HEY HEY, people, ok i need tech support here not {expletive deleted} hate mail > dotty999!!!

AND pyritechips: Do you really think sox are more important? I mean you dont NEED sox, towels on the other hand are COMPULSARY, you remind me of bono, trying to cure AIDs wen there is no cure, your just wasting time, if i can solve the towel problem.... I believe i can make a diffrence, i can make people happy.

THANK YOU DarqueMist

You have been very supportive,
http://forums.techguy.org/members/14270-darquemist.html
Dude, lighten up. my post was meant to be humourous. Get to know the members here before you accuse somebody of sending hatemail.

Second of all, I have deleted the foul language from your post. Read the rules.

And you are looking for "tech" help for a towel??? If so you are in the wrong forum. This is random. There will be no "towel tech" forthcoming here. I suggest that this thread be moved to General Tech/Misc Tech.

1 - 20 of 120 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.