Tech Support Guy banner
2321 - 2340 of 2355 Posts

·
Registered
13,844 Posts
Ya know, I've always wanted to to be part of those flash mobs... as a lucky bystander or a musician making it happen.
There's a lot of cool stuff on YouTube, but my wishes and mission seems impossible these days...

·
Registered
13,844 Posts
Snipped from something completely different:
Never could figure out that lyric of "Walking in Memphis" "feet ten feet off of" errrr.....what? I thought it was off a "peel". That would take a lot of poise. Thank goodness for Google!
Yeah, ya know there's a few things I didn't pick up on that tune 'til I read the lyrics, but I think the most on point phrase for me is:
" But do I really feel the way I feel? "

I still dunno...ask myself that every day...link is to an X File, fake Cher, but close eoungh .... I like the tune and hope y'all do too :)

·
Registered
13,844 Posts
I guess everyone has seen this by now...
or become tired of the tune featured in too many movie or TV shows, ...
but you don't often see a guy drive up on a lawn tractor (like the hat?) with an accordion held togther with duct tape :cool: ...
or a half naked banjo player... and there's the spoons.. ;)

·
Trusted Advisor
127,433 Posts
San Pedro Slim -- Valentines Day at Motel 6

·
Administrator
123,565 Posts
I had turned the sound off on the TV radio to make a phone call and hadn't yet turned it back on. While I was doing the dishes and not paying attention to the TV I starting singing the song from Grease "You're the one that I want" (I often break out into song for no reason but only when there are no witnesses) and then I turned to put the sound back on and that's the song that was playing on the radio. Weird and a bit freaky. :D

·
Registered
13,844 Posts
(I often break out into song for no reason but only when there are no witnesses) and then I turned to put the sound back on and that's the song that was playing on the radio. Weird and a bit freaky. :D
That synchronicity is quite something! It used to happen rather frequently to Dotty back when we were close...
Also I've found recently, even thinking to myself the TV will say the exact words or even phrases as I think it...or say it out loud when talking to myself. 🤷

I like the part where you break into song for no reason... :)

·
Registered
882 Posts
This one's for @Tildy because you know The Piano Guys, and perhaps you know the Rogers family.
I think they are connected somehow but my query is:
which of these do you prefer :

This one (A)

or this one (B)

Or maybe the choice "C" one,
which I don't have on hand atm
and it's quite possible you don't care for A, B, or C :D
Well I am a big fan of Piano Guys period, but the Rogers family got my toes tappin too.;)
...so where is C ??

2321 - 2340 of 2355 Posts