Tech Support Guy banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hope someone can help, little bit of a strange one this and have been trying to figure it out for the last two weeks.
The computer is running WIN ME on a network through a router the program causing the problem is the poker program Pacific poker.
I can connect to the site and log in, the lounge window then opens for 30secs adverts refresh on the page I can open any links on the page I can join a game but after 30secs the lobby stops responding locks up. If I leave the lobby to play a game when I return the lobby window is just white?
I have tried Pacific poker on two win xp, one win 98 and one winME machine all running on the same network and no problem
I have TDIMON set up and running when I run the program but could not make much sence of what was happening.
I tried restoring back to a earlier date but same result, tried removing TCP/IP and then restoring but got into all sorts of problems with blue screen of deaths so restored back to earlier date to get back up and running.
IE explorer is working ok not to sure if the problem occured after downloading a microsoft update for Win ME.
Thanks in Advance

SteveB

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.