Tech Support Guy banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi I like a site called WEbshots they have nice pictures, just now they have changed their file name to WBCfile. So you can't print them. Is there anyway you can move a file like this and then change it to a bmp or jpg so it could be printed? Thanks

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
From Webshots terms of service:
All of the material on the Webshots Site is protected by the copyright laws of the U. S. and other countries. You are only allowed to use these materials as indicated on the Webshots site; other uses are prohibited by copyright laws.
So to help you would be to violate copyright laws. I'm afraid that's against TSG rules.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ok I was a memeber back in the year 1999, I had a disc from
webshots which I paid for. I would download the pictures to my computer and then print them on Microsoft Paint. I wasn't selling them or anything I was posting them on the school black board. The question of the day was where is this.
I think what you are talking about is that you downloaded their program from their site and the pictures are in wbc format.
I tried using the disc I have but I guess with a new computer with windows XP it doesn't work and when I downloaded their free program from the site it's in a new fromat of a program and a new format of a picture. I wasn't trying to do any thing illegal. Thanks for all the help

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.