Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
somefellow said:
As in a web site html ? ...something like this ..

The name of the page
Thank you for your prompt reply but I am confused, being a new guy to computers.
What I would like to know is, if I typed an e-amil address in an e-mail for example like this www.helponthenet.com how would I make a web link out of that so that the recepient of the e-mail could click on it and go to www.helponthenet.com. In other words, I'm sure you click on "links" all the time, how do I put a link in an e-mail for example? Thanks again,
[email protected] com

·
Registered
94 Posts
jim, in most cases just typing it out makes it automatically able to click on it.

·
Registered
94 Posts
jim what im trying to tell you is that when you send the email, the link is automatic with most users. you dont have to do anyhting but type the link with a http:\\

your end will look like theres nothing but plain text, but when you send it, it will look like what you see on this website, they can click it YOU dont have to do anything, the web browser does it for you.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks Michichael, the light bulb finally came on. Another way to do it is, I went to school, the school of hard knocks, you know, trial and error, is when you get to the spot in your e-mail where you want to insert the link, right click and a menu will come to give you the insertion link info. Thanks again, JimLord10

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.