Tech Support Guy banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a web site running in asp that I need to upgrade the pricing by 11% for all products. http://www.window-blinds-for-less.com/ I also need a few pictures changed because of product discontinuations. Can anyone give me a price on doing this. This is my immediate need. I also have a almost completed site in PHP that allows me to easily change products and prices but the web company dropped off the face of this earth. I have that it in a zip file and at window-blinds-for-less.com.url The pricing and colors are correct at that site but the cart is all screwed up.Maybe the correct info can be incorporated into the running site?I am trying to get this done without destroying our 15 year old business.Warning//It is a complicated site with many price pionts and options.Thank you for any advice and pricing.

·
Registered
27,087 Posts
Send me a PM with some more information.

What is the site written in? Where are the prices currently stored?

I don't know enough to give an more accurate estimate. But I can't see it costing more than a hun or two.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The running site is in asp and I think it is embedded.The new site is PHP and has a data base the new site is www.window-blinds-for-less.com.url . Would the hosting company's names and my password be enough? I have the new site in a zip file but using dialup I haven't had any success in sending with IE6.But my immediate need is the running site www.windowblindsforless.com. My email is [email protected] phone is 18887603839 The running site is with successfulhosting.com

·
Registered
27,087 Posts
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.