Tech Support Guy banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone! I'm asking for help on how to make a watermark. I have Win98, PC. I have a logo I've designed that I wish to make as a watermark for my letterheads, etc. I have Adobe Photo 5 and Microsoft Word to work with. Any ideas? Naturally, I'll need specifics. Thanks.

·
Super Moderator
37,795 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks eddie!

I went to batchit.com. All I'll need is the basic version. However, before I even download it for a try out, is it possible to create a watermark with Adobe Photo 5? If so, can you advise? Either way, thanks bunch guy. Gemitra

·
Super Moderator
37,795 Posts

·
Registered
62,561 Posts

·
Registered
813 Posts
Gemitra -

What kind of printer do you have? I use a couple of Lexmark printers and the print drivers allow limited use of watermarks. It's been a while since i used it, but under printer properties (in the print dialog box), I click on the "Overlay" tab and can add a watermark over or under a page in any program (excel, word, internet explorer).

I don't remember all the details on putting the graphic in, but maybe someone else can help out.

Best of luck.

Tom

PS - OK, i just played around with this for a few minutes - I'm not sure you can use a logo. Text is easy, like stamping "DRAFT" across a document, but I'm not so sure about a logo. If i stumble across something, I'll post it here (you've made me very curious).

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.