Tech Support Guy banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi. i really hope you can help me. i got a new computer well its less than 1 year old it is running vista.it was never online.and i have no antivirus on it so i have no way of scaning.it has a 500 gb hard drive so all my friends give me things to download now i have 300gb of my hard drive full of movies and music on it so a clean boot is out.ok.(never online)i cant do anything on it now because now when i turn on the computer on and log in, just when windows starts it restarts and the desktop gos for a sec and then its back and goes and restarts again and so on and on and on.i cant do anything is there anything i can do that might help.our can i install antivirus in safe mode so i can scan to see if it is a virus just incase one of my friends had a virus on there disks.our is there any software out there that i can use to backup all my movies and music and pictures and everything i need..please help

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
hello again.i installed antivirus and i found notting.i tryed to install spybot but it will not install.i got everything off it so i might have to restore to factory setting i dont want to because just incase it come back i would like to fix it.if i put it online will there an update in sp1 that might fix it.im just wondering will go online and be able to get updates because of my error..(windows explorer has stopped working, windows explorer is restarting) its is really getting to me it happends every sec dont get time to do anything only when i open task manager i can.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
sorry it took so long to get back.but i am ok now it was one of two things, software (nero) i installed on the night our a virus i scan with avg and found 3 trojans now i do not get any error,so ty for your help

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.