Tech Support Guy banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I just did a scan of my whole system with Avira AntiVirus and that was the only thing it turned up. It recommended I quarantine it. I always get confused as to why I just shouldn't delete it. But it is at the moment showing up in the Quarantine List. Is that all I need to do with it, or should I delete it at this point?

Is there a way to figure out what that particular trojan horse was all about? What was it doing, and who was responsible for it being on my system? Should I be checking for any damage it might have done somehow?

Thanks
adam

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Wow...to the second page already? Is no one familiar with what I should do about this file? It is named as a trojan by the antisoftware program that I just downloaded and scanned my machine with. It was the only thing that showed up on the scan and it quarantined it. Am I done with it, should I delete it or leave it in quarantine?

Thanks..adam

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.