Tech Support Guy banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Gradually, and grudgingly, getting to grips with Vista. Much happier now User Account Control switched off avoiding all those nags!

Does anyone know how to force IE7 to dispay its content across the screen rather than having to scroll down the list? I seem to remember a fix for XP in the distant past.

Best wishes to all.

Simpson

·
Registered
24 Posts
Right click on the menu bar on the top of the browser window,just under the address bar and select "links" a new bar appears for the links,now anything you add to your FAVOURITES>LINKS FOLDER will be displayed across the top of your browser window rather than appear on a list

:)

·
Registered
22,466 Posts
Gradually, and grudgingly, getting to grips with Vista. Much happier now User Account Control switched off avoiding all those nags!

Does anyone know how to force IE7 to dispay its content across the screen rather than having to scroll down the list? I seem to remember a fix for XP in the distant past.

Best wishes to all.

Simpson
Yeah that seems to be missing in IE7 though you can choose "Personalized Favorites which will leave out the less uses ones after a week by Tools, Internet Options, Advanced, Browsing. "enable personalized favorites" then "apply".

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Tnx for replies. Maxthon Browser does the job perfectly but is considerably slower on graphics than IE7. Re putting them on the top of the browser window - you 'aint seen how many Favorite Folders I have - perhaps it's poor housekeeping on my part!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.