Tech Support Guy banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My 'Device Manager' is telling me that the drivers for the "Video Controller"??? are not installed. All info on it is unknown. I don't really know what a 'Video Controller' is. If it is related to my video card, it's a GeForce4 MX 440 AGP 8X.

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
Yes, you need to install the video card drivers I would think.

Go HERE and make the selections necessary in the boxes, starting with 'Graphics Driver' and ending with your operating system (probably Graphics Driver, GeForce and TNT2, Windows XP/2000). Download the driver and install it.

Scorp.

·
Registered
1 Posts
i have the same problem but the thing is that what we or passable just me maybe idk for sure but when i got mine it was from newegg well it came with drivers for it and a program welll the program was called windvr well i cant seem to get there windvr3 to work it is on there site though but thats besides the fact that my video card is called EVGA E-GEFORCE4 MX 440 64MB 128BIT DDR AGP DVI Video Card W/ Personal Cinema TV Tuner & Remote here is the site for the pictures on it sence the newegg dont sell it enymore but yea here it is "http://www.ncix.com/products/index.php?sku=16521&vpn=064-A8-NV88&manufacture=eVGA." thats the video card i have and possably even what he has i dont have the drivers for it or the program to run it so bare with me

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
Sure, no worries...seems I forgot to add the link above...doh!

So, to repeat, but properly this time...lol... go HERE and make the selections necessary in the boxes, starting with 'Graphics Driver' and ending with your operating system (probably Graphics Driver, GeForce and TNT2, Windows XP/2000). Download the driver and install it.

Hope that helps,

Scorp.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.