Tech Support Guy banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been trying to resolve this problem with verizon but they are helpless.
I just recently got Verizon DSL. I transferred my old ISP files using FTP with no problems except 2 PHP programs that I wrote that worked on my old ISP don't work on Verizon. One was a Hit counter. They suggested that I use a GCI hit counter on their site. I copied their script to my file and when I run my webpage I keep getting an error that it can't find "Counter2.exe". This file should be in a Verizon directory but apparently isn't. I talked to a number of Verizon tech's and they can't help or won't.
Anybody having similar problems on Verizon and any suggestions what may be the problem I am having. I probably need to talk to somebody on Verizon with a software background but so far haven't found that person.

·
Registered
3,895 Posts
i got verizon about 4 months ago. i took all the yahoo software out and went back to outlook express and internet explorer. i also deleted the virus and spyware package they had.the system works much better and don't use near the resources i did with verizon package.

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Is the Yahoo the Free package verizon is now offering with new sign up's??
If so I haven't selected either yahoo or MSN so I don't think that could be causing my webpage problem

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.