Tech Support Guy banner
1 - 20 of 183 Posts

·
Registered
606 Posts
Yeah, I know!
I went to the coffee maker this morning and got a nice big cup of COLD coffee from YESTERDAY!
~Blecch!~

·
Registered
3,054 Posts
Well it's too dang early yet for you to even think about beer yet so you can forget about that notion.

I've got a fresh pot here and I'll send you a cybercup.....
sugar? creme? black?

DS

·
Registered
3,054 Posts
cwolfe98,

Oh I see you too now huh?.........

Same questions, sugar?, cream?, black?.........another cybercup on it's way.

We're gonna have to get a big TSG pot going every mornin' here and since AZ is up before the roosters I nominate we keep it at his place. :D

DS

·
Registered
606 Posts
Beer? Hummmm It is after 11:00 am... :D
I agree, let's all meet at AZ's place every morning for coffee. I like mine with cream & LOTS of sugar. (Gotta add that sugar buzz on top of the caffeine rush.) :p

·
Registered
9,082 Posts
What's worse is burnt coffee. I went into the kitchen area and the smell made me sick, yuk! So send one of those cybercups my way please. I take mine black and make it real coffee not that fake stuff.

·
Registered
9,082 Posts
My dad has his own plastic cup that he only rinses because he doesn't want the flavor to go away. Now he nukes his coffee almost to the point of the burnt coffee smell. No way I'll drink coffee out of plastic (almost as bad as that styrofoam stuff). Another yuk!!!

·
Registered
3,054 Posts
AZ,

You best get used to this pal....every mornin' we'll be knocking at your door for our coffee.......

littlemar,

We don't recognize anything but REAL coffee here the fake stuff what for? thats kinda like near-beer ain't it?

One cybercup going out to you now, black as requested.

AZ, I really think you'll do this job just fine EVERYMORNING. and we'll be sure to be proper and always say "thank you AZ"
I think you'll love your and latest additional thing to do every morning as much as we will.....:D

DS

·
Registered
3,054 Posts
cwolfe98,

Salud is correct and so is your spelling of it.....

You're all getting ahead of me now.....

COFFEEBEER oh.......YUMMY!!!!!

DS

·
Retired Administrator
103,703 Posts
Great idea littlemar..... I'll drink to that....

Managed to sell a stock today for a bit of a profit.....modest, but first trade of the week.....so I'll take it....like my mamma always says "better than a poke in the eye with a sharp stick...."

Always wondered about the dull stick feeling any better..... :D

Daytrading is getting brutal :(

cwolfe, salud tambien!

·
Registered
3,054 Posts
(Users Browsing this Forum: mole, AcaCandy, tomlunt, eggplant43, Dark Star, AZ, cwolfe98, littlemar, scotchtay)

Look at em all Geeeeez, bust out the beers and they all come running Aca this is all your doing you know?

:D

DS

·
Registered
141 Posts
I gotcha bet. Yesterday I went to the coffee maker and poured myself a nice cup of sludge, as I noticed all of the grinds making their way into my cup I realized that I had an overflow on my hands and spent the next half hour cleaning up the mess. Needless to say when I got done cleaning I said f*@# the coffee and opened a beer.

·
Registered
3,054 Posts
Gilberto, Umberto, Rogelio, Rico Suave........it don't really matter who they send, just get the order in. :D

Were not gonna be going into the "yes it does matter" mode are we?

DS

1 - 20 of 183 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.