Tech Support Guy banner
1 - 20 of 72 Posts

·
Registered
5,062 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How about a thread (this one) where people can post a question about vb3 and, hopefully, someone will respond with the answer. (Sort of a "vb3 self help group" thread.)

Here is my first question:

How do I "report" a post or a thread to a moderator?

·
Registered
1,864 Posts
I've been looking but can't find a way to subscribe to threads that I just want to follow and not post in...does anyone know where the 'Subscribe To Thread ' button is...I feel like a newbie :confused: ...be glad when I've worked out where everything is again.... :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,864 Posts
TechGuy said:
Just above the first post of a thread, towards the right, on that blue bar -- click on "Thread Tools". :)
Sorry still can't see the ' Subscribe '.. Am I having a senior moment or what... :confused:

Attachments

·
Registered
57,788 Posts
He hee I see now that if your hiding it only take your name off the Currently Active Users list but it will show a red icon by there name.

Now is there red icon always red or only red when they are here trying to hide out?

·
Registered
1,864 Posts
barfly said:
Chalky, you're already subscribed to this thread :) ,try it on another :up:
:up:
oooohhhhh....now why didn't I think of that...I know...cos I didn't think of it... :p :D

·
Registered
1,864 Posts
hewee said:
He hee I see now that if your hiding it only take your name off the Currently Active Users list but it will show a red icon by there name.

Now is there red icon always red or only red when they are here trying to hide out?
Hiya heweee... :)

I'm being nosey... :eek: what and where is this red icon...sounds interesting.. ;)

·
Registered
1,864 Posts
Hey barfly...

There are 2 types of people in this world. Those that understand and those that don't. :D

no need to guess which group I belong to today... :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,864 Posts
TechGuy said:
Chalky, the button says "Unsubscribe from Thread" on your screen capture -- you've already subscribed! :)
I was looking for subscribe...not un-subscribe... only I was looking for it on a thread that I had already subscribed to...not that I wanted to subscribe again... :rolleyes: for other threads...

barfly pointed out that it shows up...on un-subscribed threads as subscribe...and on subscibed threads as un-subscribed.... :confused: :confused:

Now I've most probably confused you as well...and got you reaching for some more headache pills...if your not clutching a box of them already that is....

Anyway great work on the site ...its...I'm speechless.., :eek: for once... :D

·
Registered
2,797 Posts
I dicovered that if I want to add color text and I choose the color from the drop down menu it brings up the script prompt box but if I type out the message first, highlight my post and then click my color option it shows up without the prompt box! :up:

·
Registered
1,864 Posts
:up: A lot easier isn't it...just type and format as you would with a word processer...I just need to work out how large the font sizes are....or it'll be woooops... :eek:

·
Banned
2,025 Posts
When i do a search for me ( 700mb80min) i only get posts from the old board and none from the new . Anyone else expieriencing this ?

·
Registered
5,062 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I logged on to my e-mail account, and I had over 50 notifications from TSG. This is way more than I normally get. When I looked closer, I saw that I had a bunch from Random. Will is still continue to get them? Can I unsubscribe to an entire forum?

1 - 20 of 72 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.