Tech Support Guy banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i cannot get this to work under windows xp. i know this is because the game was not designed to work with NT windows. but, nevertheless, i'm sure i had it working under my previous install (i've got a new hard drive now).

i've tried installing the game, then right clicking the icon that opens the game and clicking on the compatability tab, then run this program for compatability with windows '98. but when you try to run the game, you click the icon and the hourglass ticks for about 2 seconds, then nothing happens :confused:

like i said, i'm sure i've had this game working with xp before. and i've read some posters on the NTcompatability site and neoseeker saying they can get this game to work with xp.

can anybody offer me any advice?

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
damb, that's odd. i've just clicked "run for compatibility with NT service pack 5", and it did the trick. problem solved.

i thought you were supposed to click on compatibility with '98/Me in these situations?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.