Tech Support Guy banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
all my documents from "Word" cannot upload to a webpage (resumes, etc.) my pictures wont upload from "My Pictures" folder located in "My Documents" to webpages. i'm unsure what program your referring to.
please explain.

·
Banned
24,388 Posts
Where are you uploading the files to?? Be specific. If it's a website, what website? When you try to "upload", what exactly happens? Do you get an error? If so, what error? Do pigs fly out the back of your computer? Be specific.

There are literally thousands of websites and programs that can be used to transfer files from a computer to a website. We can't guess.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
maybe i'm using the wrong term. should i say "download". there are no error messages and again for the 3rd time i'm trying to download my typed document to a webpage-from a folder on my computer (Windows 2000) in "My Documents" which is on the desktop--- and the pictures are in "MY Pictures" folder--.
now if that makes sense 2 u maybe you can figure out which program that is (DoubleHelix). when i try 2 download nothing happens--no error message---and i'd appreciate a reply without the sarcasm.

·
Registered
4,469 Posts
maybe i'm using the wrong term. should i say "download". there are no error messages and again for the 3rd time i'm trying to download my typed document to a webpage-from a folder on my computer (Windows 2000) in "My Documents" which is on the desktop--- and the pictures are in "MY Pictures" folder--.
now if that makes sense 2 u maybe you can figure out which program that is (DoubleHelix). when i try 2 download nothing happens--no error message---and i'd appreciate a reply without the sarcasm.
"Upload" was/is the correct term.

What browser are you using? IE 5,6,7,8 Firefox 1,2,3 Safari, Opera...

What website? Yahoo, MSN, TSG, Google...

If this is all a secret, no one will be able to help you.

The more details you provide, the easier it will be for all involved.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.