Tech Support Guy banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a Realtek High Definition Audio sound card and I went to http://www.realtek.com.tw/downloads/downloadsView.aspx?Langid=1&PNid=14&PFid=24&Level=4&Conn=3&DownTypeID=3&GetDown=false and downloaded the Windows 2000, Windows XP/2003(32/64 bits) Driver only (Executable file).

All my sounds are not normal, everything echoes and all music sounds cheap and low qualtiy.
Is there some tweaking needed somewhere or something?

environment sounds sound alright and the speech (in movies) is low and muffled.

·
Retired Moderator
106,726 Posts
Did you check the Realtek sound manager in Control Panel? Perhaps you have an environment set that causes your sound quality to be poor.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yes I had put it at both none then generic. The wierd thing is when I am at the speaker setup tab in the realtek bar, when I click play (for the 2ch speaker setup, it shows a picture of speakers makes a sound to test each speaker) I notice that during the time from when i clcik play till it stops all sounds are normal (tested by playing a music file) at the same time

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.