Tech Support Guy banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi! this is my question and I know it might soud silly because I do not think it is very difficult, but up to now I have not figure it out on my own.

well my main page has two frames one on top and one in the center of the page, but when it uploads in a browser it says untitled document and any link that I have which is linked to the center frame it also displays the same message can anybody explain me what i am doing wrong?

Thank you,

Roalex

·
Registered
941 Posts
Oh, ok, that's what I thought. You need to insert title tags, to your index file.

It should look like this:

This is the Title of my Site...

Obviously you would need to replace the "this is the title..." to your title, and place this line of code before the or the .

Your welcome. :)

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Index is called my Frameset and that frameset has two frames the top and the center and I do not know how to get to the index anymore because everytime I go to the page properties either it is the or center frame and not the indexhow do i get to my index?

thank you again
roalex

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Knight thank you very much you solved my problem at the meantime I learned something new.

By the way do you know how to put your own logo so it appears before (http)
well that is something else that i would like to learn how to do you know that when you type in the Http://forums.techguy.org before the Http it has a question mark as a logo do you know how to do it?

can you help me out?
thank you again,
roalx

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.